IMPORTANT UPDATE

Thank you for finding this blog! I am in the process of moving over to a new website found at www.adventureswithpeps.com please do join me over there. It looks a lot nicer.

Aeldari - Words // Z


My Eldar Encyclopedia is becoming a bit bloated and over complicated so I am attempting to fix this. Starting with the A-Z of Aeldari words I have over there. Whenever I have the urge I will post a section of that page, create a link to this page and see if it tidies up the page and makes me feel happy once more.

Z

"The young do not desire the discipline of the Path, but rather their curiosity drives them to try every fruit from the tree. Thus it is that so many take the Path of Wandering or the Path of Damnation in their first years of adulthood, and so the great tragedy of our kind is played out again and again as the number of our people shrink from generation to generation" - Kysaduras the Anchorite, Introspections Upon Perfection

Zain: Breaking
Zaineth: Break
Zamorshemash: Literally means 'The World of the bloodied sword.'
Zapat: Bow
Zar: Silence
Zenil: Broken
Zhai: Blade

Original Materials

This is a project that has been worked on for a while and mainly for my own needs so I never thought of recording page numbers etc. as I never thought it would leave my notebook but for those interested, it has been collected from the following locations:

Rogue Trader (1987), Warhammer 2nd/3rd/4th/5th Editions, Eldar codex (2nd ed/3rd ed/4th ed), Codex Dark Eldar, Citadel Journal #17, White Dwarf #127 (original Eldar army list), Codex: Titanicus, Codex Necrons, Warhammer 40,000 compendium, Warhammer 40k Wargear (2nd ed). Battletome Sylvaneth. Battletome Daughters of Khaine. Battletome Idoneth Deepkin.

Black Library Novels: Shadow Point, Harlequin, Chaos Child, Farseer, Tales from the Dark Millennium, Warrior Coven, Path of the Warrior, Path of the Seer, Eldar Prophecy, Valedor, Asurmen, Jain Zar, Rise of Ynnead: Ghost Warrior, Rise of Ynnead: Wildrider.

**Also there is this web version of an Eldar dictionary that turns out has been around since 1990. It's more complete than what I have collected and better organized. This link was requested to be added by David Grophland: Eldar Language

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed the post? I would love to hear your thoughts and start a conversation on the topic. If you have time please do hit follow.

Thank you for stopping by.

Search This Blog

Warlord Games Unboxing - SJS Judge Gerhart - 2000 AD - Judge Dredd

Let me welcome you to another Warlord Games Unboxing. This is the SJS Judge Gerhart kit from the  Rebellion x 2000 AD x Warlord Games wargam...