IMPORTANT UPDATE

Thank you for finding this blog! I am in the process of moving over to a new website found at www.adventureswithpeps.com please do join me over there. It looks a lot nicer.

Blood Bowl 2 Game 7 Summer League Final - Elven Union vs Ogres


Blood Bowl 2 Game 7 Summer League final- Elven Union vs Ogres. Hope you'll want to subscribe and then watch more here:


Want more Blood Bowl? Contact me if you're a player; we can match together. Also, let me know if you are interested in a miniature game. If there is, I will start working out how to get some content made for that.

Up against the gigantic Ogres and their Gnobbler counterparts. This game was going to go one way or the other. Option A - I get my face smashed and win, or Option B - I get my face smashed and Draw. No way am I drawing!

I am currently top of the league and was lucky enough to beat my closest rival. So a win here would be gravy. Fingers crossed.

I hope you enjoy it and will smash the like and follow buttons. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed the post? I would love to hear your thoughts and start a conversation on the topic. If you have time please do hit follow.

Thank you for stopping by.

Search This Blog

Warlord Games Unboxing - SJS Judge Gerhart - 2000 AD - Judge Dredd

Let me welcome you to another Warlord Games Unboxing. This is the SJS Judge Gerhart kit from the  Rebellion x 2000 AD x Warlord Games wargam...