IMPORTANT UPDATE

Thank you for finding this blog! I am in the process of moving over to a new website found at www.adventureswithpeps.com please do join me over there. It looks a lot nicer.

Unboxing | Prophecy of the Wolf | Warhammer 40k - Games Workshop


Unboxing | Prophecy of the Wolf | Warhammer 40k - Games Workshop part of my Warhammer 40k hobby: YouTube Channel

Drop me a sub! Come on, it's free, and if you are reading this, you must find me interesting?

A bonus video in my line-up this week as I snagged a box set on the side. Prophecy of the Wolf was a late 8th Edition boxset that finally introduced the new Ragnar Blackmane and Ghazghkull models. This box set cost less than the two characters combined, so it seemed a no-brainer. I plan to use the marines and orks in quick and dirty paint videos to showcase The Army Painter speed paints and do Ghaz and Rag (pet names) in their more traditional schemes.

Got questions about the set? Ask away. Got a preference for what to build or paint? Sub and then suggest in the comments.

I'm excited to build these!

Support the channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed the post? I would love to hear your thoughts and start a conversation on the topic. If you have time please do hit follow.

Thank you for stopping by.

Search This Blog

Warlord Games Unboxing - SJS Judge Gerhart - 2000 AD - Judge Dredd

Let me welcome you to another Warlord Games Unboxing. This is the SJS Judge Gerhart kit from the  Rebellion x 2000 AD x Warlord Games wargam...