IMPORTANT UPDATE

Thank you for finding this blog! I am in the process of moving over to a new website found at www.adventureswithpeps.com please do join me over there. It looks a lot nicer.

How-to paint 2000 AD Luxor Street Judge with Army Painter Speed Paints.


How-to paint 2000 AD Luxor Street Judge with Army Painter Speed Paints.

Here's a quick, straightforward how-to video showing how I painted a Mongoose Games Luxor Street Judge for use in any 2000 AD Judge Dredd game. The technique is clear, and a big pro for me is its quickness. This is not technical; this is designed to get paint on models and looks good from 3FT.

More Judge Dredd goodies here: YouTube Adventures with Peps

Please give me a subscription, and use the links below to support the channel. Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed the post? I would love to hear your thoughts and start a conversation on the topic. If you have time please do hit follow.

Thank you for stopping by.

Search This Blog

Warlord Games Unboxing - SJS Judge Gerhart - 2000 AD - Judge Dredd

Let me welcome you to another Warlord Games Unboxing. This is the SJS Judge Gerhart kit from the  Rebellion x 2000 AD x Warlord Games wargam...