IMPORTANT UPDATE

Thank you for finding this blog! I am in the process of moving over to a new website found at www.adventureswithpeps.com please do join me over there. It looks a lot nicer.

Miniature Monday // Warlord Games: Judge Dredd - Graveyard Shift


Welcome to the first of the Graveyard shift episodes, where I will be going through the process of playing Warlord Games: Judge Dredd Miniature game in solo mode. For those unsure, the solo mode was created to allow gamers the chance to play during COVID times. It is a small enough ruleset that is free to play and I will be recording my version of the campaign to share here and on my youtube channel.

Up first Judge Creation. Watch the following video as I create my first Judge going out onto the mean streets of MC-1.


Hope you enjoyed it? The next video will have some rules explained and some actual gameplay. Until then you can support the channel by using any of these links or by following this blog and commenting below. Thanks for stopping by.

This video is part of Adventure with Peps blogging. Please support by using the following links:

Buy the Game (I get a kickback): Amazon

Play along: Graveyard Shift Rules Ko-fi: Buy me a coffee

Judge Silar: Blog Post Instagram: Adventures with Peps Facebook: Adventures with Peps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed the post? I would love to hear your thoughts and start a conversation on the topic. If you have time please do hit follow.

Thank you for stopping by.

Search This Blog

Warlord Games Unboxing - SJS Judge Gerhart - 2000 AD - Judge Dredd

Let me welcome you to another Warlord Games Unboxing. This is the SJS Judge Gerhart kit from the  Rebellion x 2000 AD x Warlord Games wargam...