IMPORTANT UPDATE

Thank you for finding this blog! I am in the process of moving over to a new website found at www.adventureswithpeps.com please do join me over there. It looks a lot nicer.

Miniature Monday // Warlord Games - Strontium Dogs - Build A Mutie


New Youtube video today! Tried my hand at unboxing a Warlord Games - Strontium Dogs - Build A Mutie boxset. A fun box full of enough parts to build five mutants with an assortment of weapons. I got through the initial opening and building, and then plan on doing a second video for painting once I have the chance.

The five mutant combinations I went with:

  1. Tentacle armed, nose on the forehead with an axe.
  2. Vampire/bat head, chainsaw.
  3. Two-headed, big nose, horn, tall, pistol and mantis arm.
  4. Lumpy head and blaster.
  5. Bullhead, pistol and club.
I just need names for them all, got a suggestion. Drop them in the comments.


Have you played the game or built any of the figures? Let me know in the comments. I do appreciate all feedback and comments and if you wish to support the blog hit subscribe or use one of the following links:

Instagram: Adventures with Peps

Youtube: Adventures with Peps

Ko-fi: Adventures with Peps

Amazon Link: Build-A-Mutie Kit

Other Strontium posts:

The Gronk

Brute Mosely

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed the post? I would love to hear your thoughts and start a conversation on the topic. If you have time please do hit follow.

Thank you for stopping by.

Search This Blog

Warlord Games Unboxing - SJS Judge Gerhart - 2000 AD - Judge Dredd

Let me welcome you to another Warlord Games Unboxing. This is the SJS Judge Gerhart kit from the  Rebellion x 2000 AD x Warlord Games wargam...